Monday, November 28, 2011

life lately according to my camera



well this is a mish mosh of my weekend and a little before.


lots of new things this past week:
new heels[nine west 20$!] new bag [thrifted] new polish [essie ballet slippers] new sweater[h&m]

random photos include: sister(twice), a transcendentalist temple, dogs, and cute antique measuring cups

This coming week? Its gonna be crazy. I have projects and papers and quizzes and work and then to top it all off a consulate appointment to get my french visa! I will be following stephanie's tips on surving my appointment to the tee. Wish me luck! and Happy Monday!
via




P{dot)S currently coveting a fur vest...I almost bought one a h&m this past weekend, but I controlled my urge to spend more money than I actually have. good choices hales!








3 comments:

  1. i love that vest of sydney's, too, but also can't get myself to choke up the cash for something like it yet.
    love your nude flats, black and white checkered shirt, and everything else, you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, that means a lot! you are very adorable yourself :) hoping to follow in your blogging footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love
    please check your email
    look for the Secret Santa email
    i need your info as soon as possible

    if anything email me please
    melu103103@yahoo.com

    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete