Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Madeline, I think I found your house.

okay, I'm back! Hopefully consistently this time. I finally got internet in my room (after jumping through many hoops). Free wifi is nowhere to be found here. That's one thing I surely wasn't expecting. However, the city is ridiculously gorgeous with its cathedrals, old buildings, and of course the castle. The first week most of us acted as if we had to see everything as soon as possible, but then it finally sank in that we live here. So I'm all settled in to my little miniscule dorm room and starting to get the hang of the french classes and such. More posts to come! Bisous!




p.s. I think I found where Madeline lives... aw you know the old house covered in vines, twelve little girls in two straight lines and such?

1 comment: