Saturday, January 7, 2012

little bit late year

I know this post is a little after the fact, but my life has been a bit crazy. Me and the girls brought in the new year right with some sushi and champagne.
So I was going to do a resolution post for the new year, but with all of the change that my life is about to undergo I couldn't possibly go with the usual ones like working out more and/or eating healthier. Since I will basically be on carb food overload until may, limiting any food groups and watching my weight were out. You only live once right?
I came to the conclusion that I will have one and only one resolution: 
Try New Things.
{this includes}
eating anything and everything
&
traveling anywhere and everywhere


1 comment:

  1. Eat EVERYTHING you can while you are over there! You can diet and count carbs for the rest of your life, but you only have a few months to experience Europe. Enjoy it!
    Besides you will do a LOT of walking to make up for it. :)
    I hope that you will be posting from over there!

    ReplyDelete