Wednesday, December 5, 2012

melange

Untitled #3

graytunic//studdedtights//ankleboots//gold watch//geometric//turban

I started this little melange as a Christmas wish list, and then it kind of morphed into something I would throw together as an outfit, so I just ran with it. Basically all of these pieces I would warmly welcome into my closet. This year so far I haven't asked for much so what I'm getting is pretty much going to be a toss up. Surprises are always fun.
 Here in apartment 212, the countdown has officially begun [20 days]. Starting to get excited for home cooked food, getting to see the pars, pups, and siblings and being finished with this semester!
Officially going to be graduating in exactly one year. Halleluiah.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Also, a little rumor has begun that the Rogers Roach fam might be getting a new little [canine] edition over christmas. My fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment