Thursday, November 10, 2011

Currently coveting:

A neutral Chunky sweater. Yep, the cold months are approaching. I recently have been limiting the amount of sweatshirts/sweatpants/t-shirts I am allowing myself to wear in an effort to appear "put together". Apparently in France it is totally unacceptable to wear anything of the sort. Throwing this on as I'm walking out the door is a simple, easy, and chic solution to mornings when I couldn't care less!
 An LBD. Through this entire past year of binge shopping, I have yet to buy a little black dress. So so necessary and such a go to for every kind of occasion. This one is from j crew, a perfect place to find classic pieces!
These purple platform heels. Oh my goodness. If I actually had somewhere to wear these shoes! Totally impractical in boone with its endless mountains to walk up, and as a tourist, i'm not going to want to walk around in these babys. However, one day I want to will live in a city where these shoes are appropriate to wear.

This Michael Kors runway watch. So needed. This is such a classic color that will go with absolutely everything! A simple staple that I need to bring into my life!

5 comments:

  1. I totally am in agreement with the chunky sweater and the gold watch, esp. MK!


    -B
    With Love From Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here with the chunky sweater and LBD. And I've been looking for a pretty watch like that one, too. So cute and classic!

    Love everything you picked out here!

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments! love blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater! and a Michael Kors watch has been on my wishlist for a while, hopefully one day I'll get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater looks so comfy!!!

    MK watches are awesome.

    ReplyDelete