Friday, November 11, 2011

happy weekend!

p.s. this is where I live. Ain't it purdy!
Just a few links to look at. Enjoy!

Loving these nails...

Isn't this artwork just so stinkin' cute!

Have you ever seen a bag more perfect for travel!? I sure haven't.

How to be happy. An inspiring motivational list of things to make you happier. Try some out!

Fun French Facts!

For coffee lovers. I never can keep all of these apart!

Get your craft on. An easy and charming way to decipher whose  glass is whose.

My greatest weakness. I could eat an entire pan in one sitting. true life

A classy christmas decoration! I'm a bit early, but I just can't help myself

Cute overload.

meet my pups! Sully and Levi.

6 comments:

  1. okay this is a breath taking shot! seriously! and your pups are cute. and i want to try those black and gold nails!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The nails are definitely gonna be my next project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! i'm now coveting that sweater too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great weekend

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a view! I am following your blog. If you want you can follow me on

    http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/
    http://alessiascues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete