Friday, November 18, 2011

Just a couple of mountain sunsets






These are taken from my front porch. Right here is what makes living in Boone worth it.
Weekly Stumbles. {StumbleUpon is one of my favorite pastimes.}

Love shots of flowers opening in hyperspeed.

Cahh rasey bridge. I wanna go there!

Love urban ballet pictures.

Think out of the box. A new concept of art.

dare. devils.  these people are insane. However I DO want to go sky diving one day. uh huh.

Love succulents. So cute if you have a sun room to put it in!

50 life secrets. do em.

I was the kid who always skipped reading the books in high school, and just read spark notes.... Now I am on a mission to read every classic book I underestimated and didn't appreciate back then.

could she really get more fabulous?

I always get sick right about this time of year. I have been lucky so far this year but here are some ways to combat that fall to winter sickness.

if i ever get an iphone, my case will probably be from here! so cute!

Some of the prettiest places on earth!

Enjoy this beautiful Fall weekend while it lasts! Happy reading! .. and watching!
oh yeah annd new outfit too.





dress&belt:banana//sweater:gap//boots:frye//scarf:gifted

3 comments:

  1. Cute belted scarf over the sweater.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great landscape! I love wearing my scarf with a belt as you do!

    ReplyDelete