Monday, November 21, 2011

le weekend


This weekend was an eventful one!
First eventful thing: Scavenger hunt!...I know it sounds kinda lame, I thought so too at first. However! It was the most fun I have had in awhile. It consisted of driving around Boone and getting pictures of/with random things.i.e.:
 
Artistic picture with fruit, or "catching a team member like a fish"

Second eventful thing: Photoshoot on top of the parking deck with Nay and Lex.
One of lex's friends from high school needed models for her photography class and we willingly obliged.
[photos taken by English Nethery]
Shoes:BCBG(renee's)//tights&jeans:gap//shirts&belt:banana//shades:raybanavaitors
blazer:thrifted by renee//earings:lucky
















So a very fun Saturday morning indeed followed by a fabulous odb lunch.

P{dot}S Daybook 's Sydney Poulton would be proud of my bun :)


16 comments:

  1. Ummmm...I'm in love with every pair of shoes up above. Seriously.

    -b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i love that picture of the fruit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the three of you look amazing
    i am loving the outfits!
    specially the pink cardigan!



    My friend Summer and I
    are hosting a Secret Santa
    Blogger Style! I would love
    for you to be a part of it!

    stop by my blog and join us!

    http://onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/secret-santa.html

    If you can please help us
    spread the word i would really
    appreciate it !!

    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little photo shoot! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo shoot! You all look gorgeous!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great photo shoot! I'm loving the fashion blogger buns here, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute photo shoot :)
    much love,
    Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. you three look breathtaking! the girls got some photography skillz for sure too! :) and i'd totally love to do a scavenger hunt! sounds like hella fun to me! :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo shoot pics! Now I really want to get my friends together to do this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice photo colection! My friends would never ever appear on my blog - internetshyness is quite widespread among them! love your outfit! xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just going to ask you how you did the giant bun! Is it bad that I'm growing my hair out just to be able to style it into one of those? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.thedaybookblog.com/2010/11/round-two.html

    I stole it from Sydney! Basically i just backcomb in into a big mess and then tame it in the shape of a bun :) thanks for the comment! good luck bunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post...you all look fabulous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete