Friday, December 9, 2011

and everything was blue



 shirt&belt:gap//socks:socknapped//boots:dsw//skirt:f21//cardigan:banana



I had an exceptionally productive day today! I kick started my goal to do yoga every morning with vigilance {I'm sure I will be feeling that tomorrow}. Got some Christmas shopping done for the brother in law...that's a new one. Of course I couldn't go shopping without buying something for myself, but fear not! I got great phenomenal deals. Even the sales associate commented on the steal that I had just made. Oh yeah, and did I mention that it was the last day of classes? So wonderful day all in all.  
happy weekend!
[photos taken by erika]

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the striped skirt! Today was my last day of classes too... so I celebrated by sitting on my couch watching That 70's Show reruns and not studying for finals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! That blue jacket is just fantastic. I'm a new follower :) I'd love if you'd stop by my blog some time and say hi, and follow back if you're interested.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you getting back to doing yoga. I love yoga but I've been neglecting it lately. This outfit is gorgeous on you. I love how you've made the skirt almost casual: very cool. I am a big fan of that color Blazer - it looks fantastic.

    I am a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit! Yeah for last day of classes!!!! And aren't boys the hardest to shop for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check it out: http://www.liveliketripp.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and productive day! I really like exercising but I have to admit I hate yoga. I don't have the balance. The stripped skirt you are wearing it great!

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. holla holla classes are over! :) yay for you! i love that skirt especially- this outfit is super cute! :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the thick stripes of your skirt paired with that lovely blue jacket! You are adorable, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit - I love the blue coat!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete