Thursday, December 8, 2011

christmas christmas christmas

2011 Christmas Wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  















I present to you my official Christmas list via polyvore! Just discovered this little gem of a website and I am in love. I'm sure I will think of more things I would like to add, but for now here it is!

On a side note: while compiling my list, I listened to this christmas mix via 8tracks. It puts a different spin on some classic Christmas songs, and presents some new ones altogether. I'm a fan. 

9 comments:

  1. Hello lovely ! I love polyvore

    Love your blog..ill be dropping by often

    Im also new to blogger and would love if you would check out my blog leave a comment or follow me..

    Xoxo
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I know what LBD means. Thanks ;)
    I am seriously drooooooling over #6, 7 and 15.
    Gahhhh! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the leopard shoes.

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the poncho and the leopard loafers!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks!! That watch is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that essie polish! That's a great idea for a stocking stuffer.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Wishlist ! I want all the things too !

    love S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous post!! i'm especially loving the leopard print loafers! so glad i found your blog - follow each other?
    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a wonderful wishlist too!! love 12 and 14! and 5 is a great color :)

    hellonatalie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete