Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let the Christmas festivities begin!



 belt:vintagecoach//dress:luckypenny//blazer:jcrew//shoes:ninewest











These photos pretty much sum up my Saturday. 
One of the Rogers annual family traditions {specifically my favorite tradition}  is to get dressed up and go to Winston Salems' School of the Arts presentation of the Nutcracker. Watching all of these young and talented people always makes me wish I had taken up ballet as a kid.
Our outfits included corduroy blazers, elbow patches, wedge booties, and infinity scarves. We were lookin' sharp if I do say so myself.
Our night was complete after riding around looking at christmas lights while gorging ourselves with Krispy Kreme doughnuts{yes the hot now sign was on}
Sucessful night i'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment