Sunday, December 4, 2011

para.. para.. paradise.


This painting... I know nothing about it other than the fact I want it framed and in my house.

[via]

These will be on all my present this year. One of the best crafts I've seen this holiday season.

Sorry i'm a bit of a hp nerd but I just loved this.

A long long list of pretty great quotes.

I want to live in this apartment please. [including the location]

21 of the most interesting places. This caught my eye, want to go to every one of these.

I Introduce to you the slow mo guys. 

Some good advice on beauty products from Real Simple. fav? rosebud salve. use it all the time!

uhh when did she grow up?? This makes me feel old. She is drop dead.

This blows my mind. He's a robot, i'm sure of it.

It's like sleeping in lotion...a blurb from one of d&loges favorite stand ups.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have 20/20 so I could justify buying glasses. I have always wanted some and these are just so cute!

A dog that likes a bath. what alternate universe is this in?? My dogs need to take lessons.


Mylo Xloto ...yes please! new obsession. you should download.

Favorite new found blogger of the week? hybrid hunter. loving her style

And last, but certainly not least, this is a spitting image of the sullster when he was a pup. Couldn't not share. I'm always a sucker for cute puppy photos.





2 comments:

  1. I loved these links, and that painting! Really liked the fabric bow DIY (and to be honest, I enjoyed the hp-link too, haha).

    Have a nice week! //Niina

    ReplyDelete