Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Color Changes Everything

Recently my wardrobe has been growing on the neutral side with a multitude of beiges greys and blacks.... however the trend this season seems to be colors, and bright ones!

Target seems to have gotten it right...
however ironic that it's in french seeing as though there is not one target to be found in this entire country...withdrawal


Seeing as though I have no tv here in France, a shout out to my mama for thinking of me and sending me the link to this target commercial, she knows me too well.



3 comments:

  1. I wonder if that guy is Senegalese, they looove bright colored outfits (Ben)

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est possible! He definitely didn't look french...

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, i feel you. im dying for some pops of color in my life!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete