Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On the Street... Paris

[inspired by The Sartorialist]
I had a project in mind when I went to Paris to take photos of fashionably dressed people in the city. I quickly learned that taking candid photos of random people on the go is extremely challenging, sometimes awkward, and makes you feel slightly creepy. However I did succeed... somewhat. 
The results of my project can be summed up in four words:
Khaki
Plaid
 Attractive 
Men



I'm sure there were some better dressed people in the city, meaning I'll just have to go back to Paris to create a part II of this post. Luckily, I am only a 2 hour train ride away! 
Hopefully my photography skills will have improved by the time I get back...

6 comments:

  1. nice photos :):9 i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! Love your focus here Hales. :p I appreciated theses pictures I must say, dibs on the first one though! I love you girl, one day we will take a trip together, I want to go back to Europe so bad. love you boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all your photos! I miss Europe so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey now I get first pick! I took a ton of photos, but these were the only salvageable one with a common theme. but a good theme none the less! But Europe will happen one day it will. Misses and loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! We love all of these looks, the coats are beyond!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete