Monday, February 13, 2012

Day Tripper


I can't believe how quickly time moves in this country. I have been in a sulking, discouraged,  -I will never learn this language- mood lately, which probably indicates why haven't posted in awhile.  However after much encouragement I have decided to take life into my own hands and be motivated to learn and see as much as I can because my time here is limited and unfortunately on the countdown. 

These photos are from our day trip to Nantes, a gorgeous neighboring town that is really rather cheap to visit.
The day went a little something like this: 
train ride
cafe break to thaw out...
local chateau
cafe break to thaw out...
more sight seeing
cafe break to thaw out...
.... you see the pattern.

So needless to say it was rather cold, but it ended up being a fun day. Hoping to go back in the Spring when its more green and a bit warmer.
 

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you my dear. :) own this trip! You'll only get it once. You look beautiful and I loves you! I wish I could come visit more than anything in the world right now. These pictures make me miss Europe horribly.

    ReplyDelete