Monday, February 13, 2012

Soldes êtes mauvais pour mon portefeuille.

{French sales are bad for my budget.}
 jacket:zara//blazer:jcrew//shirt:luckypenny//scarf:h&m
translation: I just bought a fabulous wool zara coat that wouldn't have been purchased otherwise... but since I'm in france and its 50% off.. pourqoui pas?

I channeled my inner french girl today, and felt pretty confident sitting in my little cafe doing my homework and sipping my cappuccino. Without a photographer I am unable to give you the full effect, but these should give you an idea.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't there a rule somewhere about no diets and no budgets allowed while abroad. Besides, you are in France, the chic fashion capital of the universe. Everything you buy there is pretty much an investment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete