Monday, February 27, 2012

La Ville-Lumière

So here they are: My favorite photos from the big trip to Paris... still doesn't feel real. It took me hours to sift through the thousands..not kidding..of photos that I took, and not a one does the city any justice. My time there added up to about five days and were spent mostly with my own personal tour guides and residents of the city aka my aunt and uncle. Seriously couldn't have had a better intro to the big city.
A little known view (aka not swarming with tourists) of my now favorite city in the world.
how big the l'Arc de Triomphe actually is...

 Ireland post soon to come...

3 comments:

  1. you must know that I am (a) bored so I'm going through your France posts and (b) pee my pants excited to be going to Paris with you (and Erika) in a few weeks!!! I know I'll only be there for a few days, but I am BEYOND excited

    ReplyDelete