Monday, March 5, 2012

Bonheur

[french word of the day]
happiness 
thought you'd ought to know



There are a lot of things that I have to be happy for today...

First of all, I started my day listening to this playlist. It will change your life...go ahead press play. You won't regret it. It started my day off right.

I made french toast for breakfast which is called "pain perdu" in France..literally "lost bread". 

Paid attention in class and actually understood the language my professor was speaking...you'd think that would be required but trust me, over here it is a novelty for me...

Soaked in the sunrays, which seemed even warmer in between the hail and rain showers  every other hour... il était très bizarre.

Met some new friends.
Celebrated with close friends
Had tea with some old friends.

Oh and I'm going to be in Barcelona in two weeks. The life I live doesn't feel real sometimes.

Hope your day was as cheerful as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Not only are you gorgeous, you're studying French abroad in France, which is basically my biggest unfulfilled fantasy from college (thankfully, I'll be in Paris in a little over 2 months). I think I should hate you. But I'm finding it difficult to dislike you because you seem so sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete