Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guess who finally recognized me...

I have been trying to get these boys attention on skype since I got over here, and all I have gotten back is a confused glance before their 2 second attention span kicks in and I'm lost to something more interesting..usually a nap. Over here it is totally unacceptable to smile at strangers, let alone ask to pet their dog. So needless to say, I have seriously been missing some canine companionship. Finally this week I was skyping home when I tried their very well recognized whistle...their reaction was pricless. I had their heads turing every which way. The best part about it was that they kept running around the computer to see where the rest of my body was. Gotta love em. Sweet buddies.



6 comments:

  1. oh my they are so precious! I love doggy head tilts haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. My pup does the same thing.

    Great blog, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that is too cute, such cute dogs, just wanna give 'em a cuddle!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped over here from your comment on Cupcakes and Cashmere and just really love your space! Can't wait to hear more about your French adventures...I'll live vicariously through you. =)

    Super cute pups too! Bet you miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhhhh!!!! How cute!!!! Hopefully you can stop by my blog :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete