Saturday, March 10, 2012

Explorations of the Loire

Day trip in the Loire Valley number 2. 
Destination: Saumur, France
I'm thinking that today has been one of my favorite days since I arrived here in the Loire Valley. Samur was a very small town right off the Loire river filled with castles, horses, outdoor markets, and charming touches of authentic French people. I was told by a Frenchmen himself that this is where the most authentic French is spoken in all of France.

I couldn't not imagine my abroad life without these wonderful girls.
Saumur in a nutshell
Be jealous of those curls, I know I am.
So there was my interpretation of Saumur via my nikon. I always feel like little details in towns bring out just as much character as the big ones... but maybe that's just me.
à la prochaine!
-Haley

6 comments:

  1. WOw, amazing pictures! I love France, and I am VERY jealous right now! I want to go there sooo bad! :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I'm studying abroad for Fall semester and we spend the first month in France. Lovvvved all your posts; they psyched me up so much! Lucky lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you haven't posted today (and since I apparently didn't comment on this one) I will wish you Happy Birthday here! I love you girl, you're awesome. I am BEYOND excited to travel with you!!!!! See you before you know it! (also I'm kinda really pumped to be able to do outfit pictures with you in London and Paris and now you have a fancy new camera and skills. so it's gonna be awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete