Saturday, April 28, 2012

france in a nutshell.

Quite a bit has happened since the last time I posted on this little blog of mine. My last big travel was with my pars through England and France. To sum it up, we started in London, flew to southern France where we rented a little Volkswagen golf and made our way up through Provence, wine country, the Champagne region, and ended in good ole' Paris (which is beginning to feel like home). We discovered tucked away vineyards, learned how to drive comme le french, got to be country mice, and braved two of the biggest cities in the world. Pretty successful trip I'd say. 
These are a few of my favorite photos from the trip:


In other news
 -Turned the big 2-1. A very uneventful birthday in France, but we celebrated like true américaines.
- Got a photography position at HerCampus! Really excited to be a part of the team.
- Saw miss Lex off at the gare. jealous trying not to be.
- Finished up my semester at Angers. No more french classes or exams ptl.

Can't believe this semester has already flown by. Counting down the days where I can sleep on a normal sized bed, sit on a couch, and wash my clothes in a washer that doesn't destroy everything it touches.
 Yay France. 




4 comments:

  1. Finally a new post, (your best friend is a stalker)New job? thats fab. You are amazing and I love you and miss you. Come home ASAP! Loving the pics, loving you. ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha LOVE you beth. I can't wait to get back. We will live the closest we have in awhile this summer, so many visits. mmhmm. love love love miss you

      Delete
  2. HerCampus? What is this job?! Why didn't you tell me about it when we skyped!? What do you do? When did you apply? What does it entail? Dying to know!!!!

    ReplyDelete